Saturday, October 18, 2008

What a day ..What a Fabulous Day ..


God likes me .. he really really likes me .. !!

This will be short and sweet again .. I'm wiped out. Wild Bill's Funday was a complete blast !!

Cathy and I traveled to Conn. for the party .. and we had a beautiful day for a party.

Wild Bill, Buffalo Bill , Berk , Mrs. Bill, and Heather were great hosts. The live music from Riders of the Storm and Abbey Road were great !! Wild Bill loved his t-shirt and wore it all day over his sweatshirt .. everybody liked the pins and exclusive stickers for the Hippie Freddys.

The prizes were even better .. as you can tell from the picture below. Tomorrow a detailed account for all .. and pictures on the website to go along with it.
YES .. those are the Monster Cereal Crystals that I have wanted soooo badly !!




No comments: