Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vinyl NEWS - 'Lil' Jammies' by FullerDesigns

"I have been working on this design for quite some time now. I always wanted to be able to paint my own base and I feel this design is the perfect fit for my style. Cute but kickass! The Lil’ Jammie figure is a hooded character in pajamas. I have always had a fascination with hooded characters. The mysteriousness of what is underneath the hood has always intrigued me. So I had to start with the hood. That’s the beauty of this base, it can be anything. What is under that hood?

…My first set had to be my favorite comic characters. I mean… who doesn’t like superheroes in jammies!? Say hello to Spawn, Superman, and Batman in their Lil’ Jammies.
"
 ~shares James Fuller (www / Tumblr / @FullerDesigns).


Currently available here priced at US$85.00 customized [View more pics HERE], future editions of these resin 2” length x 2.5” height figurines will see interchangeable heads with minor swivel-articulation.
"I would also like to give a huge thanks to the (Master Caster) - Matt Anderson (aka Matt A*) for being so kind to help in the casting of them. Matt has been really gracious in the process and he has even taught me how to do the casting. I would recommend his casting and outstanding artwork to anyone!" ~added James.













* this article stolen from the ToysREvil blog.

No comments: