Thursday, January 10, 2013

Funko Collection Update - Selling Freddy Stark #12 (1 of 48)


Was looking to trade this Freddy for something I need, 
but I have everything practically. 
So, now maybe I'll sell him to get a POP! Proto I want.
I don't need to sell him though.
Look over the pictures carefully please,
the box is not mint,
but the Freddy Stark POP! is .

Looking for $100
NO HAGGLING INVOLVED !!
ON HOLD !!
AWAITING PAYMENT 
SOLD

Comes shipped within the Continental US
Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation
Any other shipping, for other areas is extra,
and paid by the buyer. That is additionally added to the $100.
Email me if you are interested w/ your Shipping Address.
webmaster@justanotherfunkoobserver.com


Excepting PayPal ONLY !!
(put through as Personal, then as a Gift, so no fees on either party)
I will include my PayPal Email Payment Address in my reply to your email.








No comments: