Monday, October 20, 2008

To the Winners .. Go the Exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take credit for that line .. I heard it on Sportscenter !! After struggling to stay awake after recovering all day from Saturdays party .. (Recovery - eng.def. - watch football all day & eat chips) .. I watched the Ray's finally put away the Red Sox !!!

Great ALCS .. because the Sox lost of course .. anytime they lose it's a good thing .. it doesn't just have to be to the Yankees.

Yes .. I am a 5 Star General of the Evil Empire !!!
Of course .. I have an extensive website devoted to the New York Yankees also. I have not updated it in years though, maybe I will in the off season.

So .. just to let you know it isn't just a Toy .. or FunKo only blog here !! RED SOX SUX !!


No comments: